Claudia's Handpainted Yarns 100% merino in "Red Wagon"
Size 2 dpn's
tinking, love
Size 2 dpn's
tinking, love
Sweet. So if the first pair were my Spring Semester Socks, these are my... transition into adulthood socks? I started them the day I finished college coursework and finished them 2 days before my job training is complete. Hmm. There's something to that.
Also, I have a confession to make:
I Like Pooling.
I know. I know. I'm, like, the only one. But I love bright, wild colors and adore fraternal socks. Don't get me wrong--I'm a stickler for detail and am thirsting to learn refined technique (for some reason I think it exists), but I like my socks to maintain a little individuality. I mean, my feet aren't exactly alike.
Also, how crazy is it that green and pink swirly-ness?!

And next on the list? Toe-up anklets. Simple, but with help from friends (the interweb, SKS, Knitty, IK... I love my resources) I'm going to figure out a pattern myself.
Whee!! Totally out of stubbornness. I think the Breeze pattern is adorable, but I want toe-up and don't want to do that much lacework yet. Not on these socks, at least. Oooh, that's comin' too.
I'm getting ambitious. I want more knitting time.
Also, I'm having babies.
Cilantro babies.
I love them so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment