see those needles there in that last post? so. guess how many I've managed to use since they arrived.
ZERO.
it's been busy. I have homework. I desire to maintain a social life (that for the most part does involve crafty people). and I demand sleep.
I've chained my ass to a chair in front of a textbook and computer for the last couple weekends. granted, this is nothing like undergrad... but that's part of it. having a full-time job, full-time love, being a part-time student, part-time dweller in two abodes has created a need for projects no more complex or cumbersome than garter-stitch washcloths.
I'm tired, sitting here at the laptop with my textbook propped up next to me, and all I've been able to do for the last 10 minutes is this.
the yarn harlot passed it along. so far I haven't been able to meet her record of 900some feet... but I just got 483.
this is just temporary, of course, and the knitting shall return in force. I have an interview this week for nursing school, which will surely be bookended by trips to the LYS! and a big cup of tea.
**edit: okay, okay... just hit 613 feet. wow.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment