Monday, September 10, 2007

ewe.

So we went to the MN State Fair a few weeks ago.

We walked around, played people-watching bingo ("there's the dude with the 8" mullet! there's the velour track suit with thong showing! there's the..."), ate an elephant ear. We took a lovely ride in a gondola/ski lift thing above the fair as the sun was setting.

And we saw an ewe GIVE BIRTH AHHH!!


She's all--woah, where'd that come from?!


And the little newborn (#2 of a set of twins!):


The little guy got its knees together and started wobbling around, like, immediately. Seriously. Thing went PLOP and then went WHEE!!!

I know. I know. Wow. That thing will grow up and grow wool. Yessss.

Speaking of...




The above is STR heavyweight in Fire On The Mountain. Mmm, dat's nice.

And below? STR mediumweight in Chapman Springs.


If you're not drooling, you're weird.

This is what happens when you have a birthday and ask for what you want. I'm a lucky woman.


Unbelievably so.

No comments: